The Minett Joint Policy Review Steering Committee (MJPRSC) has been tasked with making recommendations concerning appropriate development in Minett. The Township of Muskoka Lakes (TML) is holding a special Committee of the Whole (COW) meeting on January 24, 2020 at 9:00 am at the Port Carling Municipal Offices to consider the Committee’s recommendations. Read the MJPRSC most recent recommendations here.
- Big improvement in representation for waterfront residents at district January 19, 2021
- District Decision on Residential Use of Private Communal Services for Water and Wastewater Services November 25, 2020
- Please participate in the October Town Council Meeting October 27 at 2:00 pm October 20, 2020
- Have Your Say In The Future Of Muskoka Lakes And Seguin! September 20, 2020
- The Minett Joint Policy Review Steering Committee (MJPRSC) New Report (#5) to Council January 23, 2020