Legacy Cottages has applied to build a series of docks and a boat house on their 470 feet of Lake Rosseau <file here>. If Legacy is allowed to build and use these docks as intended, everyone who cares about the water quality, the safety and the character of the Muskoka Lakes should be very concerned. Friends of Muskoka are working through all the different jurisdictional issues and will report back on how you can help us take action to stop this Dockpocalypse before it’s too late.
- Flood Recovery Information May 10, 2019
- Muskoka Flood Victims Need Your Help May 6, 2019
- Petition to Change Muskoka Watershed Management Plan April 28, 2019
- Serious Flooding in Muskoka Prompts State of Emergency April 25, 2019
- Comments on the Ontario Government’s Regional Review that Includes Muskoka March 26, 2019