Legacy Cottages has applied to build a series of docks and a boat house on their 470 feet of Lake Rosseau <file here>. If Legacy is allowed to build and use these docks as intended, everyone who cares about the water quality, the safety and the character of the Muskoka Lakes should be very concerned. Friends of Muskoka are working through all the different jurisdictional issues and will report back on how you can help us take action to stop this Dockpocalypse before it’s too late.
- Big improvement in representation for waterfront residents at district January 19, 2021
- District Decision on Residential Use of Private Communal Services for Water and Wastewater Services November 25, 2020
- Please participate in the October Town Council Meeting October 27 at 2:00 pm October 20, 2020
- Have Your Say In The Future Of Muskoka Lakes And Seguin! September 20, 2020
- The Minett Joint Policy Review Steering Committee (MJPRSC) New Report (#5) to Council January 23, 2020