Legacy Cottages has applied to build a series of docks and a boat house on their 470 feet of Lake Rosseau <file here>. If Legacy is allowed to build and use these docks as intended, everyone who cares about the water quality, the safety and the character of the Muskoka Lakes should be very concerned. Friends of Muskoka are working through all the different jurisdictional issues and will report back on how you can help us take action to stop this Dockpocalypse before it’s too late.
- The Minett Joint Policy Review Steering Committee (MJPRSC) New Report (#5) to Council January 23, 2020
- Have you had your say? January 22, 2020
- A Defining Moment for Muskoka January 18, 2020
- COMMITTEE RELEASES PRELIMINARY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FUTURE DEVELOPMENT IN MINETT October 12, 2019
- The JW Marriott Rosseau Muskoka Resort has been issued an order by the Ministry of Environment on several sewage related issues. August 17, 2019