Legacy Cottages has applied to build a series of docks and a boat house on their 470 feet of Lake Rosseau <file here>. If Legacy is allowed to build and use these docks as intended, everyone who cares about the water quality, the safety and the character of the Muskoka Lakes should be very concerned. Friends of Muskoka are working through all the different jurisdictional issues and will report back on how you can help us take action to stop this Dockpocalypse before it’s too late.
- Keep Sounding the Alarm for Muskoka! (drone footage of August Boat Rally in Rosseau) September 18, 2018
- Globe and Mail Coverage of SOUND THE ALARM Boat Rally in Minett August 28, 2018
- Video of “Behind the Scenes” and on the Water at SOUND THE ALARM. August 28, 2018
- MyMuskokaNow pre-coverage of SOUND THE ALARM August 24, 2018
- Press Coverage of Township of Muskoka Lakes June 15, 2018 Vote to Keep Minett ICBL June 19, 2018