Legacy Cottages has applied to build a series of docks and a boat house on their 470 feet of Lake Rosseau <file here>. If Legacy is allowed to build and use these docks as intended, everyone who cares about the water quality, the safety and the character of the Muskoka Lakes should be very concerned. Friends of Muskoka are working through all the different jurisdictional issues and will report back on how you can help us take action to stop this Dockpocalypse before it’s too late.
- Council Unanimously Votes Against Staff Housing at Bala Bay Inn/Hostel February 23, 2019
- WAVES XII Available Now January 31, 2019
- Bill 66: A major threat to Muskoka January 22, 2019
- New rules for lakes in Muskoka? Recreational carrying capacity makes waves January 10, 2019
- Holiday Wishes December 24, 2018